This online 1.5 hour class is for pediatric therapists who are bored of their current VMI toolbox.
If you see children who struggle to:
- Have difficulty using both eyes together
- Have a short attention span for table top work
- Struggle to write legibly on the lines
- Struggle with reading
- See double vision
- Struggle to catch or dribble a ball
This class is for you!
We discuss two important reflexes that contribute to difficulties with visual motor skills: asymmetric and symmetric tonic neck reflexes (ATNR and STNR)
What you get:
- Video and voice only recordings
- PDF handout with class materials
- Practical strategies that do not require expensive equipment
- 100% satisfaction guarantee-if not satisfied with the class refund provided no questions asked